CHS

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Knight at Ken's...

Gracious Readers;

My surroundings are unfamiliar and strange: I see things that I cannot fathom.  The gentleman they call ‘’Ken’’ is tapping on a strange tablet of some kind, whilst staring at another flat object in front of him. It is almost as if he is playing an instrument from some distant land, whilst observing the latest paintings from one of those popular new artists from the Netherlands. Quite the rage these days. Or at least, well, they used to be.  I have no idea where I am, nor what date it is. It could be 1990 for all I know, some things are so far beyond  recognition.                                        
                                            
Ken appears oblivious to the rhythm of the instrument, but completely engrossed in the painting, if that is indeed what he is studying.  What was that?  Another person has entered, a lady this time.  ‘’What on earth are we going to do with this?’’, the lady asks Ken.  Indeed, what ARE they going to do with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment